If you are just learning about this volunteer opportunity, and are interested in joining the WHA COVID-19 Vaccination Team in the Northern Virginia, US area, please CLICK HERE to fill out and submit our WHA Volunteer Form. If you have already filled out that form, please see below for next steps and complete details.
Hello COVID-19 Vaccination Team!
Please review all of the information below - we know there is a lot here, but we want you to have all the important details!
We are grateful for the opportunity to help those in the area by providing COVID-19 vaccinations, especially the underserved in our community. In partnering directly with Dr. Do’s clinic, American Executive Health System (AEHS), there are already more than 300 people signed up to receive the vaccine as of March 30th. This group represents a wide range of people, including individuals from the Hispanic and Asian communities in the immediate area.
Our WHA volunteers are needed to help ensure that this vaccination program runs smoothly and efficiently in order to help as many of our neighbors as possible. Thank you!
A QUICK REVIEW AND REQUIRED FORMS:
1) All volunteers will receive training from AEHS staff on how to welcome, check in patients and help their visit be a positive experience. WHA volunteers will primarily help with checking in patients and moving them through the vaccination process. Volunteers will work with the medical staff of AEHS who will be available to help with questions or any emergency if one were to arise.
2) ALL VOLUNTEERS will need to fill out 2 Forms before volunteering:
i) Many of you have already filled out our WHA Volunteer Form. If you have not, please follow the link to fill it out online and submit it to us.
ii) Download and fill out the WHA/AEHS Volunteer Release Form HERE. Please scan and email it to AEHS at email@example.com before your first shift or be sure to bring a signed copy with you on your first day of volunteering. If you are younger than 18, please also have a parent or guardian sign their section.
3) Vaccinations will take place at American Executive Health System at 7432 Little River Turnpike, Annandale, VA 22003. Click on the Button below to sign up for volunteer shifts. Morning and afternoon shifts are available now. PLEASE SIGN UP BEFORE arriving so we know how to plan.
PLEASE NOTE: Times for shifts are different from day-to-day. Please double-check times and plan to volunteer for the entire shift.
Additional shifts will be added as AEHS increases its vaccination capacity.
4) NOT YET VACCINATED? WHA Vaccine Team volunteers can sign up now at www.aehealthsystem.com to get on the list to receive the COVID-19 vaccine if you haven’t already received it. Even if you do not currently qualify due to your age or industry, we can give you an appointment for the time when your category opens up. However, we will also put all WHA COVID-19 Vaccination Team volunteers on our priority call list for extra vaccines as they become available each day.
5) AEHS staff will administer the Pfizer vaccine. Please become familiar with the following information:
ii) Click link for screening info: Pre-Vaccination Checklist for COVID-19 Vaccines.
Thank you for your willingness to be part of this incredibly important program to serve our community. If you have questions, please send a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of us will get back with you ASAP with an answer.
Also, if you know of others who can help, we need and would welcome more volunteers. Please direct them to this page for complete information.
Looking forward to seeing you & thanks very much -
American Executive Health System & WHA