World Health Ambassador (WHA) is Seeking a Program Coordinator
WHA sends medical and dental teams across the globe to serve people in need. The person in this position will be expected to have a positive, service-oriented attitude and be interested and excited about WHA's goals, as well as be able to work respectfully with individuals from a wide variety of countries and cultural backgrounds.
Responsible for overseeing all of the operational tasks of the organization under the guidance and supervision of the WHA Director.
- Administrative Communications: Maintaining communications with team members, local chapters, donors, sponsors, and international colleagues, Meeting organization and documentation skills;
- Administrative Support: Ordering supplies, contacting vendors, delivering and picking up documents;
- Domestic and International Mission Planning: Overseeing WHA Medical and Dental Mission logistics and support;
- Fundraising: Increasing WHA funding via fundraising events and grant applications;
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Microsoft applications, and Online conferencing, especially Skype;
- Command of the English language is expected. Solid grammar, typing and writing skills expected. Writing will be an important responsibility of this position.
Bachelor's Degree required and experience with international missions work a plus. Position expected to start as part-time.
This position requires onsite availability in our Northern Virginia Headquarters. Applicant should also be self-motivated, able to work remotely, and handle multi-tasking to manage work expectations.
For more information about World Health Ambassador, please visit www.whausa.org.
Job open until filled. Volunteer Team opportunities are ongoing. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.